Western North Carolina Community Calendar
View Full Calendar
| Add an Event
WNC Foster/Adopt Fall Festival
16 Nov 2013
Have you ever thought about becoming a foster parent – or about helping older children who are waiting for adoption?
The WNC Foster/Adopt Fall Festival will be held on Sat, Nov. 16th 2013 from 1-4pm at the DoubleTree Hotel in Asheville (by the Biltmore Estate). This is a free, drop-in event where you can:
* Learn how to become a foster and/or adoptive parent;
* Talk to a variety of agencies who help children and families in the foster care system;
* Find out more about youth who need families right now;
* Talk to families who have fostered and adopted;
* Enjoy arts & crafts, face painting and more for the kids – or anyone who feels like acting like a kid!
For more information call 828-250-5868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org