Uploading files with Fetch is relatively easy. Once you have the software installed, double-click on the application's icon. You will be presented with the dialog box pictured below.
- In the Host field, enter the part of your email address that comes after the "@" symbol. For example, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org; so I would enter "buncombe.main.nc.us" in the Host field.
- Enter the part of your email address that comes before the "@" in your email address into the User ID field. In my case that would be "vrazzano".
- Enter the same password you would normally enter to access your MAIN account into the Password field.
- In the Directory field, enter /home/ followed by your User ID (from step two). For example: "/home/vrazzano".
- With the four fields filled in, click "OK."
NEXT: Your Web Space