Mountain Area Information Network

The Community Network for Western North Carolina
Welcome, Guest. Please Log in or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rabbit or Rat or Guinea Pig Home (Read 28021 times)
PriyaK
YaBB Newbies

Rabbit or Rat or Guinea Pig Home
11/07/05 at 6:15pm

A great cage, I used it for a while with my rats but they are sadly deceased. Bottom is a very deep solid plastic tray, can hold a ton of bedding without it getting thrown out the side by digging. There is a mesh floor that can be the bottom level, or you can leave it out so animals can driectly access the bedding. Ramps lead to a 2nd level (half as wide as cage) and 3rd level (basically a lookout ledge). The entire top swings open for easy access to animals. There is also a front door which opens out and forms a ramp, if you let your animals out to wander. All parts come apart and are easy to clean; wiring is vinyl coated.

I love animals and will want to ask you some questions about the care of your animals. Only good parents qualify for this cage! :)

IP Logged
Blue
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Rabbit or Rat or Guinea Pig Home
Reply #1 - 01/11/06 at 12:04am

Hello,
I have two daughters who would love to have a guinea pig. We have been looking at them starting around Christmas and they continue to express an interest in getting one. We have 2 dogs and 4 cats (indoor/outdoor). We are a family of animal lovers. All our animals have been rescued from shelters or off the road. Our latest adoption required that we send references and vet information. They approved us to bring home Gypsy, our sweet border collie. We live in Old Fort. Is the cage still available?

IP Logged
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
{yabbmove}