Add a Site|
Modify a Site|
- Asheville Lesbian Resource
- Visit a-SHE-ville! Asheville, NC Info and links for lesbians who want to visit, relocate, or find out about the mountains of Western North Carolina.
(Added: 12-May-2000 Hits: 3768 Rating: Votes: 7) Rate It
- Blue Ridge Bears
- The group exists on friendship, brotherhood,and unity based on the attraction we share for the hirsute man, and their bearish qualities.
(Added: 19-May-2000 Hits: 3054 Rating: Votes: 3) Rate It
- Western North Carolina Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Resources
- Welcome to the Western North Carolina Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Resource Directory. This site is a community endeavor to provide information to, for and about the GLBT commnity in Western North Carolina. Although most community activities are focused in the Asheville area, we,the community, exist throughout the region, just as we do across America and throughout the world.
(Added: 12-May-2000 Hits: 3774 Rating: Votes: 5) Rate It
- ALPs of Asheville
- Association of Lesbian Professionals (ALPs)is a social organization in Asheville, NC. We meet each month for dinner and socializing and welcome ALL lesbians to join us (regardless of employment status).
(Added: 30-Sep-2003 Hits: 2021 Rating: Votes: 4) Rate It
- CANTARIA: The Gay Men's Chorus of Asheville!
- CANTARIA, the Gay Men's Chorus of Asheville, is a voluntary,not for profit community chorus, organized to provide an opportunity for gay and gay supportive men to sing together. Our primary goals are: *excellence in Musical performance *to deepen and enrich the lives of participants through social and fellowship experiences *to foster gay and lesbian community spirit and to present a positive gay image to the Western North Carolina community at large.
(Added: 12-May-2000 Hits: 2041 Rating: Votes: 1) Rate It
- Personals are great, but meeting other lesbians
face-to-face in a safe environment is even better!
ShevilleAfterDark is one of the area's oldest online
and real-time community for lesbians in Western North
Carolina. Members can expect a high volume e-mail list
and events regularly where women can gather to make
new friends and visit with old ones from all over the
area. Go to
(Added: 15-Jan-2004 Hits: 1862 Rating: No Rating Yet. Vote Now.Votes: 0) Rate It
|Search for New & Used Books:|