Add a Site|
Modify a Site|
- 16 Patton - A Gallery of Fine Arts and Crafts
- We showcase regional artists working with oils and pastels. The gallery also showcases finely crafted wood furniture and wood crafts. There are two spacious floors of exhibit space, in the heart of downtown historic Asheville, which is well known for its fine galleries and museums.
(Added: 2-Jun-2000 Hits: 1988 Rating: Votes: 2) Rate It
- Art International Asheville
- Features museum-quality contemporary art by established international artists never seen before in the United States and shown exclusively by AIA. Only original Paintings and Sculptures will be featured.
(Added: 19-May-2000 Hits: 1869 Rating: Votes: 1) Rate It
- Artists' Loft
- Enjoy our collection of fine art including paintings, sculpture, jewelry, ceramics, wood,
fiber art, handmade fine crafts & unique gifts from local & national artists.
(Added: 2-Jun-2000 Hits: 2018 Rating: Votes: 2) Rate It
- Asheville Art Museum
- The Museum Shop features a great selection of unique gifts and regional fine art. Explore four floors of world-class art.
(Added: 21-Apr-2000 Hits: 1846 Rating: Votes: 1) Rate It
- Bellagio, Art to Wear
- Bellagio is an art to wear gallery in Asheville, NC offering designer clothing, jewelry, accessories as well as objects of art for the home.
(Added: 10-May-2000 Hits: 1768 Rating: Votes: 1) Rate It
- Blue Spiral 1
- The downtown fine art gallery, Blue Spiral 1, opened on Biltmore Avenue in early 1991 and features changing exhibits of Southeastern artists and craftspeople.
(Added: 10-May-2000 Hits: 2073 Rating: Votes: 2) Rate It
Be Sure to check out these Related Categories:
|Search for New & Used Books:|